5/21/2014

"101 Ways to Learn English"



image from here

Today I came across a useful list. They are 101 ways to learn English and I felt especially glad when I saw this:

38. Why not start an online blog and share your writings with the world? 


It´s good to know that you are doing the right things :) :)

Among the others tips, here are some of them which I follow and it's been nice for me since I started learning English:

15. Create an atmosphere in which you want to learn, not because you have to. You’ll learn more when you’re learning because you want to.

16. Know what works best for you. Think about what methods have been successful for you in the past and stick with them.

19. Review! Review! Review! Make sure that you take the time to review things you have studied in the past.

22. Watch DVDs rather than TV. It’s better to use something that you can watch over again to catch information you might have missed the first time.

33. Use English whenever you can. It’s as simple as that!


There are much more here! Click and check it out! It´s worth it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment