6/15/2014

Speaking of soccer (or football) ...



Who knows me well, also knows that I love watching soccer games. I support Santos in Brazil (the Pelé's and Neymar's team) and I really like Barcelona as well. I've been following matches and news for more than 10 years: collecting photos, videos, jerseys... whatever it´s possible :) :). 

Yesterday I went to store where they sell everything about Santos. I took some photos and even recorded a short video.







Maybe you are wondering what this topic has to do with my English studies. I´m going to tell you :) :) On Santos' website there is some information written in English and I also try to read it whenever is possible. It´s one more English exercise that I can do by using things that I really enjoy!

It´s my method "learning and having fun" - the best way to improve my skills!!
Give it a try. Maybe yours is the same !

Ahhh ... my suggestion for those who like soccer how much as I do: 
follow the World Cup Matches live blog here! They describe each game minute-by-minute in English :)

No comments:

Post a Comment