6/24/2014

Are you learning English or Portuguese? TipTuesday#3


The first times when I was starting to practice English with native or other students from others countries, I used to feel nervous and it would be more difficult to have a good communication. So, I decided to memorize some basic sentences to make de conversation more effective. Thus, I´ve found this book at a bookstore. Maybe you are wondering why I´ve bought a book for people who are learning Portuguese. The answer is simple: in this material I have a bunch of basic expressions to use daily and in informal situations. I wanted to have a different view of our language and, at the same time, learn common expressions most used by foreigners, since the author is originally from San Fransisco, USA. 


I highly recommend you try this "reverse path"!! :). It´s worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment