4/25/2014

What´s on my wall?

Today I'd like to share with you what I have hung on my wall, in front of my desk, and where I study and talk to some friends in English. I hang up some lists of expressions (words, sentences) on the wall because, for some reason, I always forget when I need to say them. That´s been helping me a lot. I can easily check them out and the conversation may flow naturally.

I even recorded a video!! However, it´s important to say:

- I am not a video maker. Thus, the video has many technical problems (because of this the first part is in black and white and the second one is out of focus).  I promise that the next ones will be better hehe



PS. Please... don´t forget that I´m only a student. Therefore, I make mistakes and I´m here trying to fix them :) :) 



I hope it helps you as well!  See you around! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Danniellaa, what a great tip!!! There are so many things I forget, specially when having conversations, sometimes we get nervous and cannot express our thoughts like we wanted to. I will try it!!!
    a huge hug, George Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgeeeeee, my dear friend. I miss you!! I´m glad to know this tip can help you!

      Delete