4/15/2014

What´s the best tv show to learn English?




Today I'd like to share something I looked for a lot and one day I finally figured out the answer by myself. It´s simple... it´s that one you like the most! :)

It´s boring when you must watch something you don´t like, isn't? So, choose whatever you enjoy: sports, movies, books, medical subjects, politics, travel, entertainment, etc ... everything by using the English language. At first, I know, it´s hard. But, day by day, you get used to everything. By the way, my favorite tv show is Friends. Actually, Friends was the reason I decided to take my English studies seriously. I watch the same episode many many times and laugh as much as it were the first one. So, I start memorizing phrases, expressions, words... and that helps me a lot. Find out what you like the most, and have your English better!!



This is one of my favorite Friends' episodes:


No comments:

Post a Comment